Friday, August 29, 2008

Well Checks

We had well checks yesterday too . . . and don't feel bad Carmen, I got in trouble for my boy being so small.

At 16 months Trapper is 22 lbs. and 32 inches tall - happy and healthy, just a little petite. We also shopped for a "big" bed for him yesterday. It will be here in a week so we'll see if that helps with his sleeping habits or not.

Quiana is 31 lbs. and 39 inches tall (tall enough to go on the rides at the fair next week). She too is happy and healthy which we couldn't be more thankful for.

We went to the lake today with a couple of Quiana & Trapper's little friends - we're cherishing every bit of summer that we have left!

3 comments:

Paige's Parents said...

Hey! Make a link to Hugh and Carmen's blog on yours so I can get to it...and then create a link from my own blog to it. I wanna see their blog too!

Elaine said...

At least your kids don't still have bottles. :)

Alison said...

When I read your title I realized, "we're past 'well checks'." That makes me really sad... Now we go in when somethings wrong or we need shots to go to school. Oh well, maybe it's not so bad to be done going to the doctor every six months... :) The kids look so healthy and happy. I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us!