Friday, September 12, 2008

TRACTORS

I don't know how many of you have little farm boys . . . but mine, by instinct is "In Love" with JD Tractors. For some reason, I have very few pictures to prove it, but that will change that soon!

He can say "tractor" and spot one at any distance - Yes, he is in love - and at such a young age . . .


Just cleaning off a few spots

Sister, trying to keep up with her bike - and both dreaming of toys to come! Josh brought them each home a little JD catalog and it keeps Trapper very occupied.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
looks familiar!!!! :-D

Paige's Parents said...

Hey! You JUST left me a comment after I JUST signed on and uploaded new pictures of Paige eating chips and salsa.

It IS wierd to call my parents G&G Braaten...and it's wierd to think that there is more than one set of G&G Braaten's now! I just have a hard time saying Grandpa Dale and Grandma Bonnie, wierd.

Anyways...glad you enjoyed the post and the comment. By the way...it's about time you updated this thing! OH, and which tractor is Josh in in the big tractor picture? Which one is Jesus in? haha

Paige's Parents said...

It's me again, killing time on my lunch break. Too bad you are a blog slacker and don't have anything new for me to look at!

Love the picture of Trapper cleaning his tractor...Where did he learn that? Does Josh clean his tractors like that? haha

Ellen said...

Yes . . . Josh might as well clean his Tractors like that. I know Josh isn't afraid to tell me that his tractors are cleaner that my pickup . . . and usually, it's true!