Thursday, October 30, 2008

More on Shoes (from Quiana)

Quiana is into playing "mom" right now. Trapper is the boy, she is the mom and yes, I am the grandma. Today she found some shoes that someone had given us for Trapper in his closet - so she of course wanted him to wear them. Then she goes . . .

Quiana: "Ask me where I got those shoes for Trapper."
Ellen: "Those sure are cute shoes, where did you get them?"
Quiana: "Well, at Gymboree, they were 60% off and just happened to be the right size. And well, they're so cute, so I just had to buy them for him."

I'm afraid she's already a shopper - and even justifies it. I just don't know where she gets it from . . .

5 comments:

Elaine said...

What a deal Quiana! Glad you can join the shopping band wagon. Welcome aboard!

Paige's Parents said...

Did she really say those exact words? That is amazing if she did. She is brilliant!

Ellen said...

Yes Brenda - that's why I had to blog it . . . she hesitated a second when she was trying to come up with the word "percent" but she came up with it and said it all . . . she's brilliant in a really dangerous way - her poor Dad!

Carmen said...

Yikes. She may not hang out with Kadyn. I do not need my daughter learning things like that. Hee Hee Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

This was SO funny think you better censor anything you don`t want to hear repeated....She`ll only be satisfied w/sale stuff for a little while though soon it will have to be name brand!! How we miss you!!cbinulm